About Me

My photo
United States
My husband and I have been married for 12 years and I am a "Stay At Home Mom" of four beautiful and crazy children, ages 6, 5, 3 and 11 months. I spend most of my time rushing from one event to the next between school and activities.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tiny Little Milestones!

Hailey discovered chocolate chip cookies!
At first she wasn't sure if she should eat it or crumble it.

She figured out they taste pretty good!


Too bad Mom missed taking the picture of her when she was finished with the cookie. She was covered in chocolate! She loved every minute of it too!



Hailey discovered the pantry is a really cool place. It's fun to take all kinds of things out and roll them all over the floor. Wait until she finds out there is food in the "toys" she is rolling all over the floor! That will be a fun day!

No comments: