About Me

My photo
United States
My husband and I have been married for 12 years and I am a "Stay At Home Mom" of four beautiful and crazy children, ages 6, 5, 3 and 11 months. I spend most of my time rushing from one event to the next between school and activities.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We LOVE Ms. Jordan!!!


Hannah adores her teacher, Ms. Jordan. She is wonderful with Hannah. I don't think there is a child in the world Ms. Jordan can't charm! Hannah has really blossomed this year. As a tribute to Ms. Jordan I made t-shirts for Hannah and her friend Alie that say "Ms. Jordan Rocks!".


Well, the trend has caught on. I made shirts for three more girls and have an order for one more! The girls plan out what day to wear their shirts. They love to match each other, but mostly they just LOVE Ms. Jordan!

No comments: